For the Children, Inc. is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide financial assistance to families with children who have to travel outside the community to receive medical treatment. We do not provide funding for medical treatment; rather we help with travel expenses to treatment facilities. We provide assistance on a reimbursement basis.
To be eligible for funding, you and your child must meet the following requirements:
- Child is 18 years old or younger
- Family resides in Montana
- Child custody is parent(s) or the legal guardian(s)
- Treatment outside the area must be prescribed by a licensed physician
- Treatment must be provided by a medical provider
- No other financial resources are available
For further information, please contact us at 406.862.8146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more info on eligibility, expenses we cover, and how it all works?